- Restroom Care
- Floor Care
- Green Cleaning
- General Purpose
- Skin Care
- Air Care
- Safety & PPE Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Food Service
$13.99 – $53.83
RPM 2001-R is designed to be used as part of a high speed floor maintenance program, use as needed to clean, protect, and restore finished floors. 4 Gal/ Cs
RPM 2001-R is designed to be used as part of a high speed floor maintenance program, use as needed to clean, protect, and restore finished floors. Using RPM 2001-R as a regular part of propane and other high speed floor maintenance programs will greatly reduce labor and provide outstanding results. Use this formulation as a cleaner and restorer by mopping on and burnishing with a high speed machine or use through an automatic scrubber. RPM 2001-R repairs scuffs and scratches. It also restores gloss and is compatible with most floor finishes. 4 Gal/ Cs
Mop and Burnish Method:
1. Dust mop floors to remove surface dirt and grit.
2. Add 2 ounces of RPM 2001-R per gallon of water in a clean mop bucket.
3. Damp mop floor with solution, evenly applying a thin coat.
4. Let floor dry thoroughly, burnish floor with a high speed floor machine and the proper burnish pad.
Automatic Scrubber Method:
1. Dust mop floors to remove dirt and grit.
2. Fill scrubber solution tank with water and add RPM 2001-R, 2 ounces per gallon of water.
3. Scrub the floor, picking up solution and detail mop as necessary.
4. Let the floor dry thoroughly and burnish with a propane or other high speed floor equipment.
Spray Buff Method:
1. Fill sprayer with RPM 2001-R.
2. Clean floor thoroughly.
3. Mist lightly ahead of machine.
4. Force dry with high speed machine.