- Restroom Care
- Floor Care
- Green Cleaning
- General Purpose
- Skin Care
- Air Care
- Safety & PPE Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Food Service
$21.00 – $80.29
Boettcher Superior 25 High Gloss Floor Finish – 25% Solids – 4 / 1 Gal
Boettcher Superior 25 Floor Finish is a synthetic blend of high gloss polymers, leveling agents and drying solvents. Superior 25 Floor Finish contains a new generation
polymer that is chemically programmed to keep the finish shining bright- er and wearing longer. Superior 25 Floor Finish prevents scratching and gives the floor an exceptionally long wear life. Superior 25 sets a completely new standard for floor finishes. It can be used on all resilient floors-vinyl asbestos, asphalt tile, vinyl sheet and tile, rubber, reinforced vinyl, and linoleum.
1. Clear the area to be finished of all movable objects.
2. Sweep the floor clean of loose dirt and rubbish.
3. Apply stripper and remove all old wax and floor finish. Repeat if necessary.
4. Rinse the floor as thoroughly as possible and let dry.
5. Work with clean equipment and mop on a thin coat of finish. Allow to dry thoroughly (at least 30-45 minutes) before applying another coat.
6. A minimum base of 4−5 coats is required before burnishing. MAINTENANCE: Sweep daily with a dust mop or cloth. Clean with a neutral
pH cleaner with a mop bucket or automatic scrubber. Light cleaning will remove surface soils and stains and maintain gloss and
color. Dry buff or burnish after cleaning to obtain a wet look. Heavy traffic lanes should be treated with a spray buff or restorer.
PAD SUGGESTIONS: Natural fiber pads are the preferred. A tan, beige, or light blue synthetic pads can also be used.